Global Ministries and Wespath partner to make Virgin Pulse Cash available for humanitarian aid efforts. Virgin Pulse participants may now use their Pulse Cash to support the United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR). This unique partnership turns health and wellness goals into world-changing opportunities.
The process is easy:
activity within the Virgin Pulse program
2. Redeem your Pulse Cash
for a Charity on Top gift card directly within the Virgin Pulse platform
3. Using your Charity on Top gift card, designate your gift on the Charity on Top website by searching for the General Board of Global Ministries of the UMC, the parent organization of UMCOR, as the recipient of the gift card
Donations then help address the needs of other people:
• Alleviating human suffering - whether caused by war, conflict or a disaster
• Responding to natural or civil disasters
• Addressing hunger, poverty, and sustainable agriculture
• Caring for others during international and domestic emergencies
• Refugee and immigrant concerns
• Taking care of global health and strengthening healthcare systems
• Transitional development
Thank you for stepping up and making a global impact in the lives of others!
Not a member of Virgin Pulse? Visit join.virginpulse.com/Wespath to join today!
About the United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR)
Founded in 1940, the United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR) is the global humanitarian aid and development agency of The United Methodist Church. UMCOR is working in more than 80 countries worldwide, including the United States and its territories. Our mission, grounded in the teachings of Jesus, is to alleviate human suffering - whether caused by war, conflict or natural disaster - with open hearts and minds to all people. UMCOR responds to natural or civil disasters that are interruptions of such magnitude that they overwhelm a community's ability to recover on its own. UMCOR works through programs that address hunger, poverty, sustainable agriculture, international and domestic emergencies, refugee and immigrant concerns, global health issues, and transitional development. Learn more on our website at UMCOR.org, or social media: Facebook.com/UMCOR and twitter.com/UMC_UMCOR.
For more information contact
Marcy Heinz, Senior Communications Manager