Lara Martin, Executive Director
Lara S. Martin is the executive director of the United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR). She has a Master of Arts in Social Anthropology of Development from the University of London (SOAS) and a Master of Public Health from Emory University in Atlanta, GA. Martin sets the strategic vision and leads UMCOR as it implements cross sectoral programming in United States and international disaster response, sustainable development and global migration. Martin is a public health and nutrition expert as well as a recognized global leader in humanitarian aid. She worked for Save the Children in various roles from 2007 to 2013, including as an aid worker managing emergency health and nutrition programs. Most recently, Martin was a humanitarian researcher and manager of programming at the Center for Humanitarian Emergencies at Emory University. She is a frequent lecturer at Emory and teaches at the CDC University. Martin attends North Decatur United Methodist Church within the North Georgia Conference.
- Lara S. Martin, Executive Director
- Roland Fernandes, Treasurer
- Jack Amick, Director, Migration
- Catherine G. Earl, Director, Disaster Response and U.S. Partner Relations
- Amy Fuselier, Director, UMCOR Sager Brown and Depot West
- Javed Sheikh, Finance Director