The Online Health Minister Certificate
· Provides training for faith community members, clergy, public health professionals, social workers, chaplains, and others to support whole person health and faith in many settings.
· Equips people from diverse faiths and professional backgrounds with practical knowledge and skills
· Provides foundational language, concepts, critical thinking, self-care, and asset mapping skills in faith and health
· Explores different health ministry roles and models in numerous faith and health settings.
· Based on national best practice models and standards outlined in the Health Ministries Association’s “The Health Minister Role: Guidelines and Foundational Curriculum Elements”.
WHEN: Weekly modules
Jan. 30th - Apr. 17th, 2017
10 Weekly Self-Paced Online Learning Modules
- 22 contact hours for entire certificate
- Each module is 1 ½ hours - 2 ½ hours
- All 10 online modules must be completed for certificate completion
- Webinars offered for enhanced learning
PILOT PROGRAM TUITION COST:
$200 per person (maximum of 25 people)
$25 Non-refundable registration fee
REGISTER: January 6th, 2017
Full Pilot Tuition Scholarships ($200) available to United Methodists, thanks to our partner
With the pilot program tuition rate, you agree to provide additional feedback on the online certificate. The certificate has evaluation measures to ensure qualitative standards. Subsequent online certificate tuition rates will be $450 per person. Certificate contact hours are not transferable to any Wesley Seminary graduate degree.