Before the beginning of this theological education project via extension by members we couldn't verify with certainty what was being described in the Bible. However, after the introduction of these courses, there have been some marvelous encounters and testimonies by the church members.
Prior to this, a member could not learn theology from his/her knowledge in general, but if it was taught by persons such as Pastors in the parishes and have a positive impact for our conference because there are persons very well accredited that assist us educating as tutors helping those that are learning.
As a goal objective and to make our members know and master the Bible and be able to interpret to the needy persons in a way that all may be able to be an important part in the process.
Goals & Objectives
Dominate the bible knowledge and reflections in biblical interpretation according to the various theological currents.
Teach lay to discern and learn theological foundations so the children in Sunday school may dominate and there be no difference between those that know the Bible and those that haven't learned it, together they should have same knowledge so there be no problems of theological discussion.
- Lay persons to adhere to the theological education project via extension.
- Organize students in turns in the process of learning.
- Train and enable pastors that are tutors of the theological education via extension project.
- Establish contact with the United Seminar in Ricactla to help organize and strengthen the contents of the lessons.
- Produce the books and materials for the students.
- Acquire didactic materials for use in the classroom to permit the good functioning of the courses.
- Monitor the activities.