Application and Selection Process
- Review the Global Mission Fellows pages to learn more about the program.
- Review Program FAQs
- View Application Checklist.
Speak with an alum of the program.
- Complete application online. (The application is now closed and will reopen August 2017)
- All application materials must be submitted before applications are reviewed. Application materials include references and transcripts.
- After application submission, Global Ministries staff will review applications.
- Staff will invite selected applicants to participate in a required group discussion, Clinician Interview and Program Interview.
- If recommended for the program Global Ministries staff performs placement feasibility assessment.
- If approved, candidates receive an acceptance new hire letter into the Global Mission Fellows program.
- Approved Candidate signs and returns Acceptance New Hire letter to Global Ministries to continue with the placement matching process.