As part of the discernment, please review the application questions before completing the application.
Application and Selection Process
- Review the Global Mission Fellows pages to learn more about the program.
- Review Program FAQs
- View Application Checklist.
Speak with an alum of the program.Oct. 11; Nov. 16; Dec. 15; Jan. 11; Feb. 9; Mar. 9. Sign up here.
- Complete application online by early submission date of December 31, 2016 or February 15, 2017 for International Track and March 31, 2017 for US-2 Track
- All application materials must be submitted before applications are reviewed. Application materials include references and transcripts.
- After application submission, Global Ministries staff will review applications.
- Staff will invite selected applicants to participate in a required group discussion, Clinician Interview and Program Interview.
- If recommended for the program Global Ministries staff performs placement feasibility assessment.
- If approved, candidates receive an acceptance new hire letter into the Global Mission Fellows program.
- Approved Candidate signs and returns Acceptance New Hire letter to Global Ministries to continue with the placement matching process.