The application requests information in 7 main areas, so you may want to gather some information before you begin:
● A set of essay and short answer questions
● A Self-Assessment Page
● A Personal Information Page
● A Church Affiliation Information Page: we would like the name and contact information of any faith communities with which you have regular involvement
● A Reference page: you will need to provide names and email addresses of five (5) people who will serve as a reference for you. Your references will be requested to fill out this information. The five (5) people should include:
○ Pastoral Reference (a pastor or leader of a worship community who is not a member of your family; for clergy, a district superintendent or bishop is also acceptable);
○ Work-Related Reference (an employer, manager, or shift supervisor);
○ Academic Reference (a teacher, professor, or academic advisor);
○ A Colleague in a learning experience;
○ Personal Reference (a friend, colleague, mentor, etc.).
● An Education and Work Experience Page: you will be able to upload a current resume, as well as provide us with information about your education and employment experiences. Please have names and contact information.
continued on next page